Our client is the Australian division of a global group who are a recognised as a leader in the manufacture of a wide range of specialised height safety, material lifting and load restraint products and related equipment which are used across a variety of industry sectors including Defence, Emergency Services, Construction, Mining, Energy, Chemical, Freight and Manufacturing.
Due to the consistent growth of the organisation an opportunity currently exists for a suitably experienced Sales Representative to join their national sales team.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role will see you based at the company’s purpose-built head office and manufacturing facility located in Western Sydney and see you responsible for servicing the company’s loyal distributor network and promote and educate end-users regarding the company’s Australian manufactured products throughout NSW.
- A successful track record in relationship selling, territory management and achieving sales targets.
- Prior experience in promoting technical based products and services.
- A passion for Australian manufacturing and the drive to identify and develop new business
- Strong organisational skills to manage, service and grow existing accounts
- Excellent presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and work effectively with internal support teams (technical support / customer service / quality)
- A good degree of physical fitness and agility
- A willingness to travel throughout NSW as required
Applications are welcome from candidates with prior experience in the industrial safety, lifting or load control products although this is not essential.
- Excellent support from management and an established and specialist team
- The opportunity to represent a well regarded specialist Australian manufacturer renown for quality and innovation
- A competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience
- Commision structure
- Car or car allowance, laptop and mobile phone
If you feel you meet the criteria and possess the experience and passion to succeed, please forward your resume in the first instance by following the prompts or email: email@example.com
To find out more please call Adam on 02 8834 1500
ONLY AUSTRALIAN PERMANENT RESIDENTS NEED APPLY
- Leading Australian specialist manufacturer
- Products used across multiple industry sectors
- Western Sydney based position
Sales & Account Management,Sales Rep