Our client is the Australian division of a long establsihed global organisation which are a recognised leader in the manufacture of a range of specialised equipment which is employed across a variety of high risk industry sectors including Construction, Defence, Emergency Services, Mining, Energy, Chemical, Freight and Manufacturing.
Due to the strong growth of the organisation they currently seek to employ a full-time experienced Sales Representative / Branch Manager to join their national sales team based in Perth.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this position will see you responsible for the overseeing Branch operations while servicing an existing customer base and capitalising on sales opportunities throughout WA. You will service the company’s loyal distributor network and promote and educate end-users regarding the company’s Australian and overseas manufactured products.
- Overseeing the daily operations of the Perth Office
- Responding promptly to email and phone requestes and enquiries and provide high levels of customer service
- Development of call and visit cycle plan for existing and potential customers to create sales
- Providing product demonstrations to distributors and their teams
- Representing the organisation at relevant Trade shows
- Identifying potential new customers by researching local projects and developments in the local region
- Providing customers with stock information, quotations and technical product support
- Processing Purchase Orders and invoicing using Sage
- Tracking customer sales, stock history and service history
- Prepapration of quotes and preparation of product catalogues and price lists using Excel for individual customers
- Assisting despatch team when required by picking and packing orders in warehouse
- Assist with Dispatch and booking freight online for pick ups
- Maintaining stock levels in Warehouse to support customer orders
- A successful track record in relationship selling, territory management and achieving sales targets.
- Experience in promoting technical based products and services.
- The passion and drive to identify and develop new business
- Previous operational management and leadership experience
- Strong organisational and computer skills to manage branch operations
- Strong Customer Service skills to service and grow existing accounts
- Excellent presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and effectively with internal support teams (technical support / customer service / quality etc)
- A willingness to travel as required
- A good degree of physical fitness and motivation
- Excellent support from senior management and a collaborative and long established specialist team
- The opportunity to represent a highly regarded Australian manufacturer renown for quality and innovation
- A competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience
- Car or car allowance, laptop and mobile phone
- Opportunities for advancement within the organisation
If you feel you meet the criteria and possess the experience and passion to succeed in this role, please forward your resume in the first instance by following the prompts or alternatively email: email@example.com
ONLY AUSTRALIAN PERMANENT RESIDENTS NEED APPLY
- Australian arm of global manufacturing company
- Hybrid of Sales / Account Management / Branch Management
- Competitive remuneration package on offer
Area / Territory Manager,Sales & Account Management