Zoom Recruitment is a national recruitment company specialising in Permanent and Temporary Placements from entry level roles through to senior executive level appointments. We are proud to partner with a broad variety of businesses from within the Construction, Energy & Infrastructure, Transport, Warehousing & Logistics, Engineering and Manufacturing sectors.
About the Company
Located in the Keysborough area in Melbourne, our client is a part of a global manufacturing group which offers innovative products and solutions in various markets including packaging, sporting goods, home decor, cosmetics and beauty to appliances, automotive, healthcare, 3D printing and aerospace. They currently operate in 18 countries and their products are sold in more than 90 nations.
They are currently seeking to appoint a self-managed Sales Specialist to build new customer relationships as well maintain and retain a healthy portfolio of existing customer accounts.
About the role:
Reporting to the Senior Area Sales Manager, this position’s responsibilities include the following:
- Leading new sales & business development to achieve agreed sales growth and profit targets in line with the overall objectives and strategies of the business.
- Develop opportunities for profitable sales growth through the introduction and promotion of new and existing products into new markets
- Plan and implement promotional activities before end users to advise of the benefits of incorporating the companies materials into their products.
- Expand the current customer base in the Australian / New Zealand markets and achieve sales targets
- Prepare sales budgets, forecasts and strategies for target customers.
- Keep abreast of market trends through customer visits and occasional attendance at industry association meetings and seminars.
- Assist and support other members of the sales team as required.
- Actively and passively collect relavent information about competitors and key customers.
- Develop and advise management regarding marketing strategies, including promotional and technical support required to achieve sales development targets.
- Ensure that all products are sold at selling prices which are compatible with the profit objectives of the business.
- Use CRM system to record customer related archive OHS & EHS
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a technical or industrial sales or marketing role (Highly preferred)
- Five plus years of commercial sales / business development experience in a B2B environment
- Tertiary qualification in a technical or business-related discipline (Degree or Diploma)
- High degree of computer literacy and experience with Microsoft Office software
- Good understanding of ERP and CRM systems.eg, JD Edwards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate a proven track record of sales success
- Possess a dynamic, positive and focused attitude with the will to succeed
- Be self-motivated, disciplined, punctual, reliable and resourceful
- Must be a team player with a professional approach to internal and external customers
- Communication, openness, clarity and integrity
- Ability to make quick, rational decisions.
- Commitment to agreed targets and change.
- Comfortable in celebrating success and pride in achievement
- Willing to bring about change and improvement.
This position does require some interstate travel and normally 60% of your time will be spent on the road, visiting local customers. The position offers a fully maintained late model vehicle, tools of the trade laptop and phone as well as a competitive salary and generous bonus structure. This organisation works in an interesting field and is supported by an innovative and collaborative international manufacturing and R&D network.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply, please forward your resume in the first instance by following the prompts or alternatively to find out more please call Adam on 0417 561 477
NOTE: ONLY PERMANENT AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Sales & Account Management,Sales Executive / BDM