Zoom Recruitment have partnered with a leading ASX listed energy infrastructure provider which manage and operate a diverse portfolio of gas, electricity, solar and wind assets. Currently, this organisation delivers approximately half of the nation’s gas usage and connects Victoria with South Australia and New South Wales with Queensland through their electricity transmission assets. They are also proud to be one of the largest owners and operators of renewable power generation assets in Australia, with wind and solar projects across the country.
They possess a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture that rewards and celebrates courage, accountability and nimbleness. An equal opportunity employer, their focus is the safety and sustainability of their people, community and the environment while embracing the diversity in their people to ensure their workforce is representative of the communities that they operate in.
Following the recent establishment of a dedicated Planning and Scheduling team within the companies Networks division, a newly created position now exists for a Scheduling Analyst based in either Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide, on a permanent full-time basis.
Reporting to the Manager of Scheduling and Dispatch, this role will see you play an integral and crucial role within the team by ensuring the efficient scheduling of works in line with business requirements by utilising the automated capabilities of the scheduling system along with fine tuning and making continual improvements to the platform to ensure optimisation.
- Ensure the optimum use of time and resources by producing efficient work schedules to allocate work orders to field crews in line with business objectives
- Continually review field resources (crews & equipment) availability and utilisation
- Use the automated optimisation capabilities of the scheduling system for the majority of work order scheduling and fine tune the result as needed
- Review and adjust schedules created by the works scheduling solution to identify efficiency improvements
- Analyse system scheduling decisions and data integrity to identify errors, exceptions and irregularities and recommend or implement actions to rectify
- Work in conjunction with the Capacity Planning team to change scheduling policies if demand significantly changes
- Communicate factors and variables which influence schedule generation to the stakeholders.
- Liaising with Field Technicians, Supervisors and work crews to ensure that activities are recorded out in a timely manner and to obtain status updates to determine if any actions are needed based on unexpected field circumstances
- Proactively resolve scheduling issues by monitoring the system and KPI dashboards and providing jeopardy management
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Strong experience in statistical analysis techniques, route optimisation and schedule management preferably in a Field Service environment
- Knowledge of service maintenance operations, particularly within the Gas, Utilities or Mining sectors (highly desirable)
- Tertiary qualifications in economics, commerce, statistics or another quantitative discipline (Ideal)
- Formal Scheduling and/or Planning, Advanced Trade or Post Graduate qualifications (An advantage).
- Previous experience of in the use of automated workforce management and service optimisation software such as Clicksoftware or Salesforce products would be an advantage
- Strong levels of accountability and developed judgment abilities
- Strong communication and Stakeholder liaison skills essential
- A focus on continuous improvement and innovation
- Commercial acumen and big picture thinking
- Ability to work under minimal supervision with assigned tasks, maintaining high levels of quality and accuracy of your own work and that of the team.
- Hybrid working from home arrangement are on offer with hours of work being Monday to Friday during business hours.
- Professional, collaborative and supportive work environment
- A highly competitive salary package plus bonuses
- Real opportunities for further training and internal development
Sound like your type of role?
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply, please forward your resume in the first instance by following the prompts or alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more please call Adam on 02 8834 1500
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH PERMANENT AUSTRALIAN RESIDENCY NEED APPLY
- Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide based position
- Hybrid working arrangement on offer
- Immediate start
Building & Construction,Planning