Senior Account Manager
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is a National supplier of Specialised Building materials focussed on providing innovative products and systems to the Australian construction market.
They offer cost effective solutions and deliver high performance and compliant products that save time and money by simplifying the installation process and need for specialised Trades.
Due to growth and expansion, they are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their Brisbane team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting the National Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
– Account Management of Key Accounts
– Supporting the National Sales Manager in a 2IC capacity
– Strategically establishing a pipeline, sales plan, call cycle to grow revenue
– Preparation and presentation of information such as product information, quotations etc
– On site meetings with a focus on business development
– Responding to leads and referrals
– Reporting Sales activities and keeping up to date records via CRM.
In order to succeed in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
– Extensive sales and account management experience selling Building materials/Products to Residential Builders.
– Solid experience managing Key Accounts and resolving issues that may arise throughout the sales process.
– The ability to learn and grasp product knowledge. Full product training will be provided.
– Demonstrated ability in stakeholder engagement at all levels from site level to senior executive level.
– Experience in mentoring staff
– Proven track record at growing a territory and working to sales targets.
– Excellent communication skills (Verbal and written)
– Strong time management and organisational skills
– Ability to self manage and prioritise your work load.
The successfully appointed candidate will be rewarded with:
– Generous base + car allowance + Bonuses
– Scope for career advancement
– High end, quality products
– The opportunity to join a company that recognises and rewards commitment and performance.
To apply click the Apply button now.
To find out more about this opportunity or for a confidential discussion please call Danielle Coulton on 0484 238 895
- Utilise your Account Management and staff mentoring ability
- Sell to the Residential Building Sector- high end building materials
- Base up to 120k + Super + Car Allowance + Bonuses
Area / Territory Manager,Sales & Account Management