Zoom Recruitment are partnering with a leading ASX listed energy infrastructure company. They manage and operate a diverse portfolio of gas, electricity, solar and wind assets across Australia.
Currently, this business delivers approximately half of the nation’s natural gas usage through extensive pipeline networks and connects Victoria to South Australia and New South Wales with Queensland through their electricity transmission assets.
They are also proud to be one of the largest owners and operators of renewable power generation assets in Australia, with wind and solar projects across the country.
We now have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Administrator to join their Networks Capital Delivery team in Thomastown. This is a 12 month fixed term contract offering monthly RDO and all entitlements such as holiday and sick pay.
Reporting to the Team leader – Project Support you will be responsible for the operation of timely, effective and accurate high level administrative support, financial and reporting processes to the project unit.
Key Responsibilities include
- Issue Scope of Works, Request for Quotations, Invitation to Tender and Contracts for small capital works projects.
- Develop and maintain weekly/monthly project reports for business and contractors
- Responsible for end of month financial reporting and accruals for each project.
- Ensure all work is carried out in an organised, safe and efficient manner, while working in accordance with policies and procedures applicable to functional responsibilities
- Participate in continuous improvement by the application of problem solving techniques and involvement in continuous improvement activities
- Previous experience in a similar &/or senior administration role.
- Strong systems knowledge and excellent MS Office skills
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills with attention to details.
- Ability to establish a working relationship with contractors without compromising contractual relationships.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and able to prioritise workloads
- Previous experience in the gas or energy/utilities industry will be highly regarded.
This is fantastic company that will support you and set you up for success in the role. On offer is a competitive salary + Monthly RDO. This is a fixed term 12 month contract that offers entitlements such as paid leave and sick pay.
There is a possibility that the role may be extended or could become permanent fulltime.
If interested, please apply now or call Danielle Coulton on 0484 238 895 for a confidential discussion.
- Thomastown location
- Senior Administrator wanted for a Project Administration opportunity
- Monthly RDO
Admin / Secretarial / Office Support,Contracts Administrator