About the Company
Our company offers a wide range of sophisticated end to end logistics services from Supply chain solutions, transportation, customs and compliance and Warehouse and distribution services. They have over 350 offices worldwide and foster the careers of thousands of talented professionals. With leading edge tracking and tracing technology and a strong industry experience, they are a leader in their field.
About the job
They currently have a requirement for an experienced and Licensed Customs Broker with knowledge of International tariffs and who can work in a paperless environment.
Skills & Experience
- Lodge customs entries
- Manage high volume of work and handle strict deadlines and work to KPI’s
- Manage customer expectations and communicate with them where required
- Offer and provide sound advice to customers as well as internal stakeholders
- Work within a professional platform and work according to company policy and procedures
- Processing tariff refunds and concessions
What’s in it for you?
An exceptional working environment that will challenge you professionally but still offer you the right amount of training to achieve your freight career goals.
A professional and systematic approach but a fun place to work. Secure on site parking and highly experienced staff to offer you the support you need but most important make you feel welcomed.
Freight Forwarding / Shipping,Transport / Logistics / Drivers