About the Company
Our client is an Australian owned Forwarder with Global offices as well as abroad. They delivery high quality forwarding and supply chain solutions to a variety of customers. Due to some exceptional growth in their business, they have an opportunity for someone to join their team within the Bulk Liquids division. This is a newly created role, with enormous career opportunities for the right person.
About the role
Make your mark in this business and show case your experience and understanding of bulk liquids. You will be the “lead” in this division and be considered as a advisory on all things Bulk liquids. Your exceptional knowledge of permits and legislation will be highly advantageous in this role.
A full supportive team of customers service, brokerage and an established operations team on hand to assist you in getting through the volumes of work.
- establishing rapport with carriers, and shipping lines and other
- building a successful relationship with both internal and external stakeholders
- facilitate the freight process from start to finish for all bulk liquid cargo
- process both export and import cargo
- manage permits and other relevant documentation
- enter data into Cargowise 1
- escalate issues or delays in freight to management and or clients as required.
In order to be considered for this role, you MUST have at least 1 year of
Iso- Tank, Bulk Liquids or related freight forwarding experience.
The position offers a generous remuneration package, the flexibility of working from home and endless career options for the right person. This position can be based in either VIC, Qld, or SA.
Apply for immediate consideration with a copy of your resume in word format.
Freight Forwarding / Shipping,Transport / Logistics / Drivers