About the Company
Based in Coburg our client is a boutique specialist in the fire services industry. Offering all aspects of fire protection for businesses, including design, supply and installation and service and maintenance.
This family-owned business with a small, dedicated and experienced team are committed to delivering projects on time, to budget and to exceed their clients expectations.
About the Job
Reporting to the Office Manager & Director our client is seeking a motived individual to join the team as a Service Administrator.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Supporting and scheduling field technicians
- Data Entry
- Customer service
- Manage incoming emails
- Responding to client enquiries in a prompt and professional manner
- Handle incoming phone enquires
- General office administration
Skills & Experience
- Experience in scheduling of Field Technicians
- Data Entry with attention to detail
- Customer service experience
- Experience in handling a high volume of incoming enquires
- Previous experience in a similar role preferably within Fire Protection industry
- Exposure and/or knowledge of OH&S of Fire legislation is desirable but not essential
What’s in it for you?
Providing more than the usual full-time benefits within their new modern office; an onsite gym, minute’s walk to trendy cafes and parklands, not to mention amazing culture of passionate and friendly staff offering flexibility and a warm welcome.
If this sounds like you, please apply now or contact Michelle Sawtell for a confidential discussion on 0456 000 250.
- Seeking experienced Service Administrator
- Fire Protection Industry
- Onsite Gym and minutes walk to cafes and parklands
Admin / Secretarial / Office Support,Administration