Are you looking for a company that provide more than the usual full time benefits. Does a gym on site, and minutes walk to trendy cafes and a gorgeous lake near by interest you? Not to mention an amazing culture of passionate and friendly staff. Family owned business that offer flexibility and a warm welcome.
They are currently seeking a motived individual to join their team as a Service Administrator. Your responsibilities include:
- Supporting the field technicians who are on the road and working off site
- Manage all incoming emails and respond to clients promptly and professionally
- Data input of test sheets and any relevant documentation provided by field technicians.
- Respond to General phone enquires
- Office administration duties instructed by Office Manager
The role reports to the Office Manager and Directors, and full system training will be provided within the first few weeks of employment.
We are looking for those with experience in handling a large volume of inward enquires and have experience scheduling field technicians. Fire Protection experience is highly advantageous but not essential.
Admin / Secretarial / Office Support,Administration