Our client designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities and are the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand.
Due to growth and expansion, they are seeking to appoint an experienced Site Engineer to support Rail Upgrade projects in regional SA.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities for this role include:
- To provide engineering, technical, quality support as delegated by the Project Manager and Operations Manager
- Coordinate and administer construction engineering activities
to ensure that the project is delivered in accordance with
time, budget and quality requirements
- Effectively manage and monitor construction performance
- Working in accordance with the companies values by demonstrating commitment, active involvement and leadership regarding zero harm, client, people and financial accountabilities.
- Preparation of progress and compliance reporting
- Interpret designs for construction implementation and
contribute to improvements to existing designs
- Coordinate and supervise technical aspects of the project
- Effective management of work programs and performance of
teams and subcontractors to achieve project outcomes
- Execute a working knowledge of Temporary Works legislation
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Engineering degree or equivalent qualification
- Extensive experience in a similar position
- Minimum of 2 years engineering experience in the construction industry
- Project planning skills
- Ability to review and develop new processes and streamline transactional activities
- Ability to contribute to the preparation of operational budgets
- Experience in developing tender documentation
- Excellent key stake holder engagement skills
- Solid time management and planning skills
- Working knowledge and understanding of WH&S, and employee relations legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adapt your style to gain engagement and understanding
The successful person will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary with scope for advancement
- An opportunity to make a genuine difference and to be valued and treated with respect.
- An opportunity to advance your career in this challenging role for a major ASX listed company
To find out more about this opportunity or for a confidential discussion, please call Danielle Coulton on 0484 238 895.
- Site based role with travel, accommodation and site based allowances
- Melbourne or Adelaide based Permanent role paying Circa 110k Negotiable
- Senior Leadership position- Tier 2 Company
Building & Construction,Other