Zoom Recruitment & Training offers a full suite of specialist solutions including Recruitment, Consulting, Training, and OH&S compliance from a local and national perspective. Our expertise spans over various industries and projects, along with our personalised service and tailored recruitment methodology, we aim to deliver service excellence to our client’s requirements.
Storeperson (Spearwood or Mandurah)
Our high profile client is currently seeking experienced Storemen available for an immediate start on day shift working at of our key clients’ sites located in Spearwood or Mandurah
To be successful for this role you will require:
- Must have minimum 3 years experience as a store person in a warehouse environment
- Must have a Forklift licence
- Can load trucks with structural steel products and assist with tying down of loads
- Upkeep a safe and neatly organised Yard and Workshop area.
- Have stock receiving and allocation experience
- Materials handling and cranes operation experience highly advantageous
- Familiar with warehouse management systems.
- Must have a driving licence
- Energetic and able to complete reasonably physical tasks.
- Must have a willingness to learn
- Have a positive “can do” attitude and can work under pressure.
- Very high level of attention to detail
- Adhering to strict safety standards and protocols at all times.
- 2 X valid references
- Ability to pass a preemployment medical and a drug and alcohol test
- Have working rights in Australia
- $ 36.53 per hour + superannuation + penalities
- Ongoing long-term work
- Spearwood day shift 7am-3pm Monday to Friday
- Mandurah day shift 8am-4pm Monday to Friday
As part of our application process you will be invited to chat with Nate around some screening questions for this role.
Priority will be given to applicants from that process.
Here at Zoom Recruitment, we never compromise on our people, and you will always be our first priority. We look forward to receiving your application today.