Zoom Recruitment are partnering with the leading provider of logistics services in the world which specialise in providing a range of transportation services in over 20 countries and employ over 400,000 people worldwide.
Permanent full-time afternoon positions currently exist for 4 x Supervisors, located at their new soon to be established logistics facility located in Western Melbourne which will be servicing the logistics needs for a major Australian retail client.
Reporting to the afternoon shift Operations Manager, you will utilise your knowledge and experience to manage and overcome daily challenges, make key decisions and ensure that warehouse operations are running efficiently and smoothly within a fast-paced environment. You will be aided by mentoring and training from day one and the latest technology. Hours of work will be 2pm to 10pm Monday to Friday.
- Lead support and manage day-to-day logistics operations within your team
- Guide team coordinator activities to ensure performance to agreed and objectives and outcomes focusing on systems, procedures and processes and identify and implement areas for improvement
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with customers
- Liaise and build effective relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Possess a minimum 2-3 years of relevant logistics supervisory experience
- Extensive hands-on knowledge of 3PL warehouse operations
- Previous experience with and working knowledge of a WMS System
- Customer focused with the ability to develop and maintain excellent client relationships
- Confident leadership, influencing and motivational skills
- Well-developed problem solving and continuous improvement skills
- Strong time management and organisation skills with an eye for detail
- Fluent verbal & written English communication skills
- MS Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- An ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work an ongoing Afternoon shift
- Ongoing Afternoon shift – hours of 2pm to 10pm – Monday to Friday
- Market based remuneration
- Initial training period and ongoing mentoring and development
- Long-term stability and opportunities for growth and advancement within the company
- Excellent work culture, environment and facilities
- Work / life balance
- On-site parking
- Numerous staff benefits
Applicants must have permanent Australian Residency and be willing to undergo a National Police background check, Pre-employment Medical and drug screening.
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a world leader in the logistics sector and possess the required experience to succeed in this role, we would love to hear from you…
Apply Now by following the prompts or alternatively forward your resume by email to: email@example.com
- Opportunity to join the world’s leading logistics company
- Full-time permanent afternoon positions available
- Melbourne Western Suburbs
Transport / Logistics / Drivers,Warehouse & Distribution