Zoom Recruitment have partnered with the Australian arm of a leading global organisation which is the world’s largest producer of small engines and provide a range of innovative products and diverse power solutions including generators, energy storage systems and an array of outdoor related products through its various business divisions. This organisation currently designs, manufactures, distributes and services operations in more than 100 countries.
A great opportunity currently exists within their brand new Western Sydney based facility for a Supply Chain Coordinator to liaise between manufacturing, warehousing and distribution to ensure the efficient and timely scheduling of materials and commitments and work with logistics partners to ensure the timely delivery of in and outbound shipments.
This role will also see you reporting to the Material Master Manager to oversee and administrate the SAP Material Master ERP and carry out data entry to ensure the required materials are available for the smooth execution of daily processes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Source and procure materials from vendors
- Obtains quotations, place and follows-up on orders
- Generate, confirm and expedite purchase orders
- Review and verifiy purchase order invoices from suppliers for price, quantity and discount accuracy by using established formulas and performing calculations
- Corresponds with vendors regarding quotations and current status of purchase orders
- Maintains records, files, catalogs, price lists, delivery information and inventories for current and potential suppliers
- Maintains inventory turns, fill rates, backorder dollar objectives and resolves supplier issues
- Works with 3rd party logistics providers and internal customers on continuous improvement processes to optimize shipments, scheduling and order processing
- Focus on cost reduction and service improvements
- Reviews logistic charges, produces summary reports and reviews with internal customers
- Monitors and tracks vendor performance through periodic financial reviews, product performance, customer satisfaction surveys, and customer feedback
- Performs others duties as assigned
- Previous similar experience in a Supply Chain related position
- Fundamental knowledge of principles and practices of the buying/purchasing function
- Working knowledge of manufacturing, distribution, inventory, and quality procedures and management programs and systems
- Basic understanding of transportation and logistics
- Good interpersonal skills for interface with diverse groups
- Comprehensive experience with Microsoft office suite of products, Google Applications, and other software associated with assigned work
- Well-developed knowledge of ERP systems like SAP and the willingness to learn Material Master system (with full training provided)
- Ability to meet deadlines, organize and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Fluent in English and primary language used in area of responsibility and/or location
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a can-do attitude
- Competitive remuneration negotiable on experience
- Christmas Bonus
- Employee Engagement Events
- Free Annual Flu Shot
- Excellent working conditions – Brand new facility
- Continuous Learning and Development Opportunities
If you would like to express your interest in this current opportunity with a leading global equipment manufacturer and provider, please ‘Apply Now’ by following the prompts or call Adam on 02 8834 1500 for more information.
- Western Sydney location
- Leading global organisation
- Opportunities to develop and grow!
Supply Chain - Other,Transport / Logistics / Drivers