Zoom Recruitment have partnered with a leading ASX listed energy infrastructure company which manage and operate a diverse portfolio of gas, electricity, solar and wind energy assets. Currently, this organisation delivers approximately half of the nation’s gas usage and connects numerous states through their electricity transmission assets. They are proud to be one of the largest owners and operators of renewable power generation assets in Australia, with wind and solar projects across the country.
This organisation is committed to providing their people with a safe, flexible and sustainable workplace where diversity of thought and inclusiveness is encouraged and strives to create a culture that is customer-focused, innovative and collaborative, with empowered and energised teams.
Due to internal promotion, an exciting opportunity now exists for an experienced and capable Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their busy recruitment team. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Lead, this role can be based in either Brisbane or Melbourne, offers hybrid WFH flexibility and will see you working in a team to deliver end-to-end recruitment of permanent and contract asset maintenance and operational positions nationally.
Ideally you will possess a background in the recruitment of technical or trades related positions within the Energy, Resources, Infrastructure or construction sectors, however candidates with high volume recruitment experience within other disciplines will be considered. It is envisaged that this position will move to permanent employment following a 6-month period and excellent opportunities exist for development, learning and advancement for the right person
Key Responsibilities / Challenges
- Developing a strong understanding of the business’s operations with regard to operational and asset management related positions
- Execution of end-to-end recruitment activity including strategy, attraction, screening, assessment, selection and contract negotiation.
- Building talent networks using proactive sourcing methods
- Developing and maintaining strong working partnerships and becoming a trusted business partner with a diverse range of internal stakeholders
- Forward planning of recruitment strategies for upcoming projects
- Minimum of 3 years relevant Internal or agency recruitment experience with a background in technical based positions ideally within utilities, energy, Infrastructure or Construction (Highly desirable)
- Ability to engage with, coach and influence a diverse contingent of internal stakeholders
- Ability to identify and deliver high quality candidates in a timely and professional manner against selection criteria
- Well-developed communication and negotiation skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to manage a varied and high-volume workload.
- A team based collaborative work ethic and the ability to work autonomously
- Sound judgement, accountability and the ability to think strategically
This organistion possesses a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture that rewards and celebrates courage, accountability and nimbleness. An equal opportunity employer, their focus is the safety and sustainability of their people, community and the environment while embracing the diversity in their people to ensure their workforce is representative of the communities that they operate in.
- Competitive remuneration based on experience
- Long term stability of employment with an industry leading organisation
- Work life balance and flexible WFH arrangements
- Highly collaborative, inclusive and supportive work culture
- A variety of staff services geared to enhance mental and physical wellbeing.
- Strong opportunities for development, learning and advancement
If you possess the experience and skills to succed in this role and are interested in this exciting opportunity to make a determined and positive impact with this leading company, please ‘Apply Now’ by following the prompts or contact Adam Galloway on 02 8834 1500 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants with current Australian work rights will be considered.
- 6-month role with a view to permanency
- Hybrid work from home flexibility
- Brisbane or Melbourne based position
HR & Recruitment,Internal Recruiter