Zoom Recruitment is a national recruitment company specialising in Permanent and Temporary Placements from entry level roles through to senior executive level appointments. We are proud to partner with a variety of businesses from within the Construction, Energy & Infrastructure, Transport, Warehousing & Logistics, Engineering, Manufacturing and Freight forwarding sectors.
Zoom Recruitment are partnering with a highly reputable retailer which has provided quality products, service and advice to tradespeople, builders and serious home renovators for over 60 years. With locations throughout Sydney, they are currently seeking to appoint a number of key staff at their brand new facility located in Sydney’s Northern Suburbs located at Terey Hills.
The role of Team Leader – Building Retailer, will see you responsible for the overall management and coordination of the retail facility, overseeing a small team of staff as well as planning product availability to ensure that customer needs are met. This is a full-time role which may require some flexibility with work hours.
- Train & Develop team to promote maximum productivity
- Regularly brief the team regarding company related events and procedures
- Develop personal and team product knowledge
- Promote a strong level of professional to customers
- Ensure safe work practices and standards are met at all times
- Record and report any WH&S related incidents or product damage
- Ensures relativity between income and expenditure
- Monitor and maintain outlet stock levels
- Form and maintain co-operative relationships with other departments, field sales, delivery, and other stores
- Ensure sales invoices, credit notes and purchase invoices are processed in a timely manner
- Ensure the profitability and sales growth of the outlet on an ongoing basis
- Actively pursue sales budgets (keeping daily sales totals)
- Previous hands on background in either the Hardware, Plumbing or Construction industry
- Prior experience in Supervising a team
- Strong customer service, communication, and phone skills
- Demonstrated coaching, counselling, and motivating capabilities
- Forklift experience (Highly desired)
- Relevant industry related qualifications (desirable).
- Ability to undertake manual lifting to 25kgs
- Possess the passion, energy and drive to succeed
- A persuasive team player
- Ability to demonstrate success in a retail environment
- Some flexibility with work hours
- Competitive above industry remuneration
- Career progression opportunities
- Coaching and training programs to develop you
- Sales training to enhance your performance
- Reward and recognition programs
- Staff discounts
- Work / life balance
- Opportunity to join a successful and expanding service provider to the
To express your interest in this opportunity, please ‘Apply Now’ by following the prompts or call Adam on 8834 1500 for more information.
- Full-time position offering development opportunities
- Above Industry remuneration
- Northern Sydney Suburbs
Transport / Logistics / Drivers,Warehouse & Distribution