Our client is a successful and Internationally recognised organisation that manufacturers chicken and meat products for major food establishments and eateries.
They currently are looking for an experienced Team Leader who can help manage the delivery of order on days shift and lead a production crew within their Packing Station.
The hours of work are; 5am to 1pm and required to work on a 5 day Roster. (Roster may include a Sat or Sun)
Main responsibilities include:
- Deliver planned orders within a Safety and quality focused environment
- Organised daily production workflow on various packing lines
- Communicate with maintenance in regards to breakdowns or issues with plant and equipment
- Train, mentor and motivate team members and ensure they meet shift KPI’s whilst keeping in line with safety and quality standards
- Schedule workflow and roster staff accordingly
This role will suit those with an inclusive leadership style, and strong communications skills. this is a position that requires a hands on approach and one that requires a team orientated focus. Excellent organisation and a proactive approach is required.
The successful candidate must have a strong understanding of the production or manufacturing process. A strong Food safety culture is highly desirable.
Apply with a current copy of your resume for immediate consideration
Management / Supervisor,Manufacturing