Zoom Recruitment is a national recruitment company specializing in Permanent and Temporary Placements from entry level roles through to senior executive level appointments.
We are proud to partner with a variety of businesses from within the Construction, Energy & Infrastructure, Transport, Warehousing & Logistics, Engineering and Manufacturing sectors.
About our client
Proudly in business for over 20 years, our client is a family owned and operated supplier of a wide range of decorative ceramic and porcelain tiles to both residential and commercial customers and interior designers who engage them for their projects to create an environment of style and opulence. Their products are renowned for their high levels of quality, craftsmanship and design.
Due to consistent growth of the business, a full-time position currently exists within their south western Sydney based facility for a Tile Cutter / Storeperson. This will be a salaried position with working hours between 7am and 4pm Mon-Fri with a 1 hour lunch break. Any hours worked on weekends will be paid at the applicable overtime rates.
- Cutting tile to shape using wet saw tile cutting machine and a larger automated machine. (Training provided).
- Packing customer orders
- Pallet jack operation
- Packing and labelling orders for dispatch
- Forklift operations (Not essential)
- Communicating with the showroom and using computer and email to take factory orders.
- Communicating face to face with customers attending the facility to collect their orders.
- Liaising with freight companies regarding transport of orders
- Previous machine operation / west saw cutting experience (Highly preferred)
- Willing and able to undertake tile cutting machine operating and manual handling.
- Willingness to follow directions and instructions.
- Current LF License (Not essential)
- Possess good personal presentation.
- Possess good verbal and written English communication abilities.
- Computer literate with basic MS Office skills (Word / Outlook)
- Possess a proactive and self-driven approach to their role.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a part of a larger team.
- Own reliable transport
A competitive salary is on offer to attract and secure a suitably experienced applicant.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply, please forward your resume in the first instance by following the prompts or alternatively to find out more please call Adam on 02 8834 1500
ONLY PERMANENT AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
- Supplier of high-end decorative tiles
- Long standing succesful family owned company
- South Western Sydney location
Transport / Logistics / Drivers,Warehouse & Distribution