Zoom Recruitment is a national recruitment company specialising in Permanent and Temporary Placements from entry level roles through to senior executive level appointments.
We are proud to partner with a variety of businesses from within the Manufacturing, Construction, Transport, Warehousing & Logistics, Engineering, Infrastructure and Freight forwarding sectors.
Zoom Recruitment are partnering with a leading global brand that manufactures and provides a variety of machinery and heavy vehicles for customers in Australia and New Zealand within the Construction, Mining, Forestry and Transport industries. At the heart of their business and trusted equipment lies a team of talented and dedicated people committed to providing industry-leading machinery and solutions.
Currently, several positions exist within this company’s Remanufacturing Division for Mechanical Trade Assistants to assist trade qualified Heavy Vehicle Fitters / Fitter Machinists in full-time permanent workshop-based positions, which will see you work in their spacious and well-appointed and busy workshop facility located 30 minutes SW of Brisbane. These are Monday to Friday dayshift roles, with no weekend or on-call work required.
- Assist Tradespeople with the maintenance and repair to OEM components and equipment
- found on a variety of machinery including earth moving equipment and heavy vehicles.
- Assist with the disassembling, overhauling, reassembling and testing of OEM components
- Ensure the provision of quality customer outcomes
- Possess relevant Australian experience in a workshop based environment (ideal)
- Good degree of mechanical knowledge or aptitude
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Previous exposure to light or heavy vehicles
- Technically minded and experienced
- Strong adherence to and embracement of the company’s culture of safety in the workplace
- Great English communication skills and the ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Excellent work ethic and ability to work in a collaborative, busy team-based work environment
- Industry competitive rates of pay
- 9-Day fortnight / Great work life balance!
- Continuous training, development and advancement opportunities
- Staff discounts on electrical equipment and appliances
- Full PPE and uniform provided
- Supportive and collaborative management
- A company culture which embraces and values its employee’s input
- A focus on safety and wellbeing in the workplace
- Health benefits and wellness programs
- Long term job security
If you possess the required skills and experience and would like the opportunity to be considered, please ‘Apply Now’ by following the prompts.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY APPLICANTS WITH CURRENT AUSTRALIAN WORK RIGHTS WILL BE CONSIDERED!!!!
- Leading Global construction equipment provider
- Permanent positions – ongoing stability
- South Western Brisbane location
Mechanic / Automotive,Trades & Services