Zoom Recruitment have partnered with a leading ASX listed energy infrastructure business which manage and operate a diverse portfolio of gas, electricity, solar and wind assets. Currently, this organisation delivers approximately half of the nation’s gas usage and connects Victoria with South Australia and New South Wales with Queensland through their electricity transmission assets. They are also proud to be one of the largest owners and operators of renewable power generation assets in Australia, with wind and solar projects across the country.
Temporary position working Monday – Friday 8-4, based in the Thomastown office, this role will provide administrative support to the Training Operations team, to support the creation of the annual training calendar.
- Data entry
- Record management and data entry using business systems, including various learning management systems and customer query platform.
- Provision of reports to supervisors and managers on competence due dates of their teams (compliance and technical records)
- Coordination of timetables for use of training facilities
- Supports Training Coordinators, Trainers/Assessors, and other L&D roles in the operation of the Op’s L&D function
- Assists with requisition of supply, including but not limited to, training supplies, equipment and stationery.
In order to success in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills with solid administrative experience
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office) with fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to time scales
- Positive and friendly disposition
- Ability to operate office equipment
- Ability to exercise discretion
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
This business possesses a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture that rewards and celebrates courage, accountability and nimbleness. An equal opportunity employer, their focus is the safety and sustainability of their people, community and the environment while embracing the diversity in their people to ensure their workforce is representative of the communities that they operate in.
If you possess the required skills and experience and are interested in this opportunity to make a determined and positive impact with this leading company, please ‘Apply Now’ by following the prompts
Only applicants with current Australian work rights will be considered.
- 3 Month Temp Assignment
- 8am-4pm Monday to Friday
- Thomastown location
Admin / Secretarial / Office Support,Administration