Voice Pickers: Cold Storage. Site Training Provided & Paid For.
Our client is one of the largest cold storage facilities across the globe. Due to major growth we are seeking Voice Pickers for our client based in Laverton North.
- Day Shift from: 5am to 1:30pm plus overtime
- Afternoon shift: 2pm to 12am plus overtime
- Plus, Cold Temp allowance whilst in the freezer
You will be working in a cold storage and chiller environment (from +2 degrees to -23 degrees). Full freezer uniform will be supplied to each successful candidate.
You will also be required to attend our Keilor Park office for a Drug & Alcohol assessment and a Functional Assessment to confirm suitability for the role.
Duties will include and are not limited to:
- Pick/Pack Orders
- Dispatch Operations
- Loading and packing items
- Shrink Wrapping
- Use of Pallet Jackets & Tuggers
- Use of Voice Picking RF Scanning
- Manual Handling
- Voice Picker/ RF scanner highly regarded.
- Must be Permanent resident.
- Able to commence Right away!
- Must be willing to work in freezer environment -22 degrees.
- Reliable vehicle or transport
- Paid Training Provided
If you are reliable, committed, and flexible to ongoing role leading to Permanent position APPLY NOW.
Please note as part of our screening process you will asked questions by our AI screening bot Nate.
Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain