Zoom Recruitment is a nationally recognized recruitment company that specializes in offering Permanent and Temporary Placements to a wide range of sectors, catering from entry-level roles to senior executive level appointments. We have successfully partnered with various businesses in the Construction, Energy & Infrastructure, Transport, Warehousing & Logistics, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Freight forwarding industries.
About the Company
Our client is a National supplier of Specialised Building materials focussed on providing innovative products and systems to the Australian residential construction market.
They offer cost effective solutions and deliver high performance and compliant products that save time and money by simplifying the installation process and need for specialised Trades.
Due to growth and expansion, they are looking for an experienced Warehouse Assistant to join their small and friendly team.
About the role
This is a permanent role. Reporting the Warehouse Supervisor, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Assist the Warehouse Supervisor to coordinate logistics and warehouse functions for our Queensland office.
- Pick and pack orders.
- Assist in loading/unloading of trucks.
- Assist with managing incoming calls, emails and delivery enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Work with and support the sales team to offer a seamless order process for customers.
- Use the internal system to fulfil Customer orders and manage order processing.
- Assist coordination of Customer/Supplier local freight, national freight and sea-freight with freight companies including receiving and dispatching of stock.
- Help resolve any arising warehouse problems or complaints.
- Complying with OH&S standards within the warehouse
In order to succeed in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a similar Warehouse Assistant role is essential.
- Previous experience in coordinating staff is essential.
- Ability to work on the floor and behind a desk and lead by example.
- Previous experience in the construction industry is desirable but not essential
- Excellent customer service skills – incoming calls and emails.
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
- Forklift license is essential.
- Strong problem-solving skills with solution driven outcomes.
Training on the company systems and procedures will be provided to the successful candidate with ongoing support from senior management and head office.
You will be offered an excellent team environment, work-life balance and competitive salary along with career progression.
You will work in a new warehouse environment with a national company that has exciting plans to grow and expand.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been searching for, please apply now.
- Permanent job based in Berrinba, QLD
- Must have Forklift License along with Warehousing experience
- Up to 75K + Superannuation
Transport / Logistics / Drivers,Warehouse & Distribution