ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a supplier of Specialised cladding building products selling to Builders, Architects and Specifiers.
They are experiencing tremendous growth and and are now looking to hire an experienced Warehouse Coordinator to join their growing company.
ABOUT THE JOB
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Helping supervise and coordinate logistics and warehouse functions
- Managing incoming calls, emails and delivery enquiries in a professional manner
- Liaise with the sales team to ensure deliveries to customers are on time.
- Process customer orders via an internal system
- Maintain and monitor inventory levels, stock adjustments and variances including conducting stocktake and cycle counts
- Arrange local freight for customers and suppliers- receiving and dispatching stock
- Liaise and negotiate with key Suppliers
- Advise senior management in relation to any stock issues
- Report and manage strict batch testing and compliance requirements
- Help meet Warehouse cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Occasionally assist in loading/unloading of trucks and staging Customer orders
- Maintaining a clean and safe warehouse at all times
- Maintaining a clean warehouse
To succeed in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Previous Warehouse Coordination or supervisory experience
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written
- Good computer skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Sound knowledge of OH&S
- Strong problem solving skills with a strong sense of urgency
The successful candidate will be provided with a competitive salary, strong team culture, career progression opportunities and work like balance.
To apply for this role, please click the apply now button or for a confidential discussion, please call Danielle Coulton on 0484 238 895
- North/Western Suburbs
- Permanent role offering scope for advancement
- Building Materials Supplier
Transport / Logistics / Drivers,Warehouse & Distribution