About the Company
Our client is an importer and wholesale distributor of automotive tools, engineering products and storage systems. A family owned & operated national business with Warehouse & Distribution facilities in Queensland, Victoria & Western Australia.
Delivering high quality tools & equipment to more than 10000 customers Australia wide.
About the Job
Currently Seeking an experienced Store person / All-rounder to join their Braeside Warehouse team.
In this varied role, your daily duties will include but not limited to;
- Processing purchase orders
- Pick Pack customer orders
- Stock retrieval and packing orders
- Stock accountability
- Customer enquiries regarding stock availability & deliveries time frames.
- Cycle counts and stocktake duties
- Operating Forklift
Skills & Experience
- LF License required
- Small Warehouse operations experience
- Customer service experience
- Experience packing via manual picking slips.
- Experience in Automotive or retail parts is desirable but not essential.
What’s in it for you?
Competitive remuneration package, permanent full-time role with immediate start available. Excellent team culture and family friendly environment.
If this sounds like you, please apply now or contact Michelle Sawtell for a confidential discussion on 0456 000 250.
- Experienced Warehouse all rounder required
- Excellent team culture
- Distributor of automotive tools, engineering products, storage systems
Transport / Logistics / Drivers,Warehouse & Distribution