About Our Client:
Zoom Recruitment are delighted to partner with CBMA, a dynamic and fast-growing company specializing in supplying top-quality building products to the Australian construction industry. Their commitment to industry expertise and delivering premium solutions sets them apart. As they expand into the Queensland market, they’re on the lookout for a reliable Warehouse Supervisor to join their friendly team.
About the Role:
As the newly appointed Warehouse Supervisor, you’ll be responsible for coordinating and overseeing daily operations at the warehouse located in southern Brisbane (just 30 minutes from CBD). This role is perfect for someone eager to take the next step in their career and be part of a thriving national company, putting their skills and knowledge to work in a varied setting.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and supervising logistics and warehouse functions for the Queensland Warehouse.
- Handling incoming calls, emails, and delivery inquiries promptly and professionally.
- Collaborating with the sales team to ensure a seamless and exceptional order process for customers.
- Utilizing an internal system to fulfil customer orders and manage order processing.
- Assisting with order picking and staging for outgoing orders.
- Maintaining and monitoring inventory levels, conducting stocktakes and cycle counts.
- Coordinating local, national, and sea-freight arrangements with freight companies.
- Assisting in staffing resources in the warehouse according to planned activities.
- Liaising with key suppliers.
- Reporting and updating senior management on stock levels and issues.
- Ensuring compliance with batch testing and strict quality requirements.
- Helping meet warehouse cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets.
- Resolving any emerging warehouse problems or complaints.
- Assisting in loading/unloading trucks and staging customer orders.
- Upholding warehouse OH&S standards and maintaining a clean environment.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need:
- Previous experience in a similar Warehouse Supervisory or Management role.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Proven experience in staff supervision.
- Ability to work both on the floor and behind a desk, leading by example.
- Excellent customer service skills for handling incoming calls and emails.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities with a focus on solutions.
- Knowledge of OH&S procedures.
- The ability to build strong relationships across the business.
- Trustworthiness, earning and deserving the trust of clients and colleagues.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, and general technology (training on our custom order management system will be provided).
- Ability to operate a forklift proficiently – A forklift license is essential.
The successful candidate will receive comprehensive training on the company systems and procedures, along with ongoing support from senior management and head office.
Some of the many reasons to apply for this role include:
- Thriving Team Culture: Join a progressive and collaborative team with supportive management.
- Career Progression: As a rapidly growing national business, there are ample opportunities for professional growth.
- $85,000-$90,000 + Superannuation.
- Work-Life Balance:
If you believe that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and meet the above stated criteria, please apply. For a confidential discussion, please call Danielle Coulton any time on 0484 238 895.
- Apply your warehouse expertise in this “hands on” Supervisory role.
- Join a national company with ample opportunity for career advancement.
- Permanent position based in Berrinba, QLD.
Transport / Logistics / Drivers,Warehouse & Distribution