We are a highly successful National Recruitment Agency that provide Temporary and Permanent Recruitment services across of diverse range of industries including Manufacturing, Wholesale, Construction, Engineering, Infrastructure, Transport, Warehousing and Logistics.
About the company
Our client is a successful company that owns and operates several entities spanning multiple industries including engineering/manufacturing of parts to theses industries: RV’s, boating, towing, rigging and the outdoors.
They take pride in delivering branding excellence through their extensive range of products and strong relationships with suppliers. Their diverse clientele spans various industries, offering an exciting and dynamic work environment.
About the role
Reporting to the Director, your primary responsibility initially will be to ensure customers orders are picked, packed and transported in a timely manner along with receipting of products and parts.
In this varied role, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring customers needs are met by coordinating Warehouse functions.
- Picking and packing customer orders
- Liaising with transport company and arranging deliveries or in some instances delivery goods to local business (access to a company vehicle will be provided.
- Ensuring the Warehouse is kept clean, tidy and safe at all times
- Administration duties as required
- Some purchasing and inventory duties
- Receipting of goods
- Inventory control
- Liaising with customers regarding product availability and deliveries
This role is a blend of warehouse & office duties. To be successful, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience and attitude:
- Understanding of manufacturing of industrial products or parts is highly desirable
- Previous experience having worked in a small warehousing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focussed
- Good computer skills
- Curious mind and willingness to learn.
This role will suit someone looking to either step up in their career and be trained to take on increased responsibilities (particularly around Inventory Management and Procurement) or could suit someone looking to step down into a less senior role.
This is a small, successful and interesting business that are committed to welcoming you to their team and providing the support and training required to become an asset to their company.
They offer a competitive salary, job security, training and an excellent work culture where everyone is treated with respect and appreciation.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Apply now or call Danielle Coulton on 0484 238 895 for a confidential conversation.
- Established business based in Cheltenham, Melbourne
- Utilise your Warehousing & communication skills to expand your career
- Small, friendly team with down to earth and professional leadership
Manufacturing,Stores & Warehousing